Need a place to board your horse? We offer communal pasture, private pastures, and stall options. Talk to Greg Smith to discuss availability 808-343-4620.
- Pasture for your horse
- Water for your horse (not to water your pasture area)
- Access and use to mountain trails
- Use of arena (250′ x 150′)
Guests of Boarders
- Boarders may bring their friends (once-in-a-while type users, which does not include 4-H club members) to ride their own boarded horses and visit Gunstock Ranch without paying the guest fee.
- If your guest want to bring in their own horse to ride or rope, they need to pay the guest fee of $20 per visit.
- All guest who will be riding at Gunstock Ranch need to sign the guest waiver. All waivers and fees can be placed in the black box located on the fence by the home. This is an on your honor system.
Rates: Per horse
- Private pastures: $150 per month, with tax: $157.07 per month
- Communal pastures: $150 per month, with tax: $157.07 per month
- Stalls – $325 per month (Includes 2 x daily feeding of cubes (approximately 8 lbs per feeding)). Must muck own stalls. With tax: $340.31 per month
- Stud Stalls – inquire with Greg Smith 808-343-4620